Thursday, November 11, 2010

Heya!

Qwerty said I could do some design work here! I won't be posting much, mostly designing this blog!

Qwerty, if you want me to change it back to the template you had before, I will save the current template so you can ALWAYS change back, just ask me. Also that glitter animator gets in the way of the posts, I'll put it at the bottom for now. Tell me if you don't like these ideas!

~~~
Sure! I'll make a header. I'll make it today or tommorow depending on when I will finish the current one im working on!

~ Ppppookie

10 comments:

Qwerty13199 said...

Wow, Ppppookie, I REALLY love it!!! Thanks! i didn't really like the glitter, it's OK. Could you possibly make a header?

JT said...

Hey Qwerty. COOL site. Just saying. I do read WARRIORS

Happy Pippi said...

Hi there Qwerty, it looks like your blog is coming along nicely :)

Qwerty13199 said...

@ JT
Thanks! I LOVE Warriors! it's one of my fave series!

Qwerty13199 said...

@ Happy Pippi
Wow, thanks! All you guys are so nice!

Qwerty13199 said...

Wow, you rock Ppppookie!

Computergeek000 said...

hey qwerty do you have a twitter

Qwerty13199 said...

@ Jasfriend
Sorry, no, my parents are just annoying like that. But I'm planning on making one!

Qwerty13199 said...

I'm adding all you guys to my blogrolls!

Qwerty13199 said...

follow me if you like my blog!