Saturday, November 13, 2010

RAIN!

WHAAAAT? RAIN IN CP!?!? That's right, for the first time ever, a drop of rain has fallen on the island. Look!









See? Gee, I wonder what that could mean... oh yeah! Card Jitsu Water!

And look: in the Dojo, the rain is covering up the Water Symbol, but you can still see it! Mysterious!



This video was on the clubppenguin.com Card Jitsu Page. Take a look!





Hmmm, mysterious at all? I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! Well, I'm off to go play in the puddles!

~*Qwerty*

9 comments:

Patrick1661 said...

Hey, i love your blog, its awesome.

Qwerty13199 said...

Awwwww... that means a lot! LOve yours too!

Michael said...

Hey! Sorry I didn't see your comment till today. But I did follow your blog :)

Luna said...

Working on header!! :)

Luna said...

Aww it cuts off my new profile Icon xD

Donutkid said...

Hey Qwerty I put your blog on my blogroll :) ~Donutkid

Newagewriter said...

hey! wow you have an awesome blog too! sure i will follow your blog but lol i dont know how if you can tell me i will.can you help me get more members on my site somehow?

thanks!

Qwerty13199 said...

@ Donutkid
Thanks, I will do the same for you!

Qwerty13199 said...

@ Maska
See the box that has all my followers on it? There's a button on top of it that says "follow" Click on it, and do what the instructions say. Sure, I will get you more viewers! I'll add you to my blogroll! :-)