Saturday, December 4, 2010

ATTENTION CPNWU VIEWERS!!!

Hello, everybody! This is Cuddles382, owner of CPNWU...Which has CHANGED! I have set the address bar to go to MCP, which is the same thing, just a new blog name. Look here:

That is the new address of my blog. www.maxcp.blogspot.com. I only posted this so my authors would know. Thank you.


Check out the new catalog! Cheats posted soon!


~Cuddles382

* UPDATE FROM QWERTY*
Cuddles, I will not let you advertise any more. All your posts have been ads. I understand you want people to know your URL has changed, but is it REALLY necessary to let my viewers know about your site? Salmonpinkzy and I are aware of the change. One more ad, and I'm very sorry for this, but you will be fired. No hard feelings <3

5 comments:

Qwerty13199 said...

Cuddles, please don't advertise like this on my site. Salmonpinkzy and I are aware of the name change.

Cuddles382 said...

Qwerty, this post was NOT an advertisement. Waltle doesn't have a clue about the change, so the only reason I posted this is so that the authors of MCP would have a clue, as some haven't been to the site lately. Remove the post if necessecary.

<3~Cuddles, your FAVORITE cousin! XD

Salmonpinkzy said...

HaHa Waltle really doesn't know??
anyway Cuddles this is my new site:
www.cpenguinspink.blogspot.com
Sorry QWERTY

Qwerty13199 said...

Yeah, but..
1. I know
2. Salmonpinkzy knows
3. Waltle doesn't even VISIT this site (he thinks he's too cool for it)
4. I commented on Ppppookie's site telling her.
After all the effort I've put into MCP, I expect you to actually post on my site, and not just take advantage of it like this.

Luna said...

Hey Qwerty!

I just realised were not buddies on CP! LOL! Can we meet on CP sometime?