Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Holidays! :P

Hey, guys! Cuddles382 here! I am very busy in the next week, school...

I hope to see you all at the Holiday Party. What, you didn't hear? Hmm...I've decided to host a Holiday Party with Qwerty. Here're the deets:

Read Qwerty's details.


Hope you all can come to party with me and Qwerty. Comment saying you can come!

*****UPDATE FROM QWERTY******
Great idea Cuddles! But, since I'm being all nice for the Holidays and stuff, I think it should be a Coins for Change Party!!! Deets:
Saturday, December 18
Server: Christmas (cause it's really irionic!)
Room: My iggy on map (we will move around)
Time: 7 PM EST

OK, so we will begin at my igloo (it will be on the map) and travel all over the island, playing lots of games (mostly multiplayer) and after we are done, we will return to my igloo and donate all the coins. Then we'll party! This helps everyone. You have fun, I get some stamps I don't have yet, and the people that get the coins are helped! Hope to see you there! Cuddles, you should post this on MaxiCP. Hope to see all of you there!

~*Qwerty13199*

3 comments:

Salmonpinkzy said...

Hey QWERTZ i have a cheat. Contact me.
-Spink

Club Penguin Cheats said...

Hi Qwerty! I read your comment - thanks! I love your blog, it's great!

Keep up the awesome work!
-1candy0

Raghav Nayak said...

Hi Qwerty13199,

Can I be in your Adspace! I will add you to my Adspace!

Africa223