Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Qwerty CPC Code

Shmello penguins, especially my authors. Lately, my authors have not been posting as much as I would like, or being overall good authors. This does not include you Pookie, as you're more of a designer. So, I made up a code for the authors. Here it is:

1. Post at LEAST twice a week
2. Your posts must make sense. No posting about things in real life, or notes for other penguins. No. I will not tolerate this. You may do this on other sites, but I want my site to be sucessful.
3. NO ADS. Sweet hamster of Herbert, please no ads.
4. Don't post anything you wouldn't want posted on your site. Would you want me to post about this site on your site? No. I thought not.
5. No swearing, bad attitudes, etc.
But most of all...
HAVE FUN!

OK, if you don't follow these rules, there are PLENTY of others ready to take your place. Good luck.

~*Qwerty*

No comments: